21st Century Scholars
Indiana’s college completion rate has dropped dramatically, but we know one program that is working for young people pursuing higher education: the 21st Century Scholarship designed specifically for under-resourced students. That’s why we’ll advocate for all students eligible for the scholarship to be enrolled automatically. Currently, only 50% of students who are eligible are actually applying for the scholarship.
RESOURCES & News
- Information from Learn More Indiana
- Indiana 21st Century Scholars Report 2021 – Program Impact
- Gov. Eric Holcomb proposes nearly $1.2 billion increase for Indiana schools
- As Indiana’s college-going rate dips, can an underused aid program do more?
- Briggs: Indiana is a college degree desert and the economy is wilting