Thank you for emailing key legislative leaders your support of HB 1449 and SB 435, both of which would automatically enroll students into the 21st Century Scholarship program.
If you have just two more minutes, please consider encouraging others to act by:
- Sharing the form you just completed on social media and explaining why you took action
- Emailing the form you just completed to your friends and family members in Indiana
- Texting the form you just completed to your neighbors or friends and family in Indiana and encouraging them to also take action
Your social media post, text or email can be as simple as:
I just emailed my support for automatically enrolling eligible students into the 21st Century Scholarship program. Currently, only 50% of eligible students are enrolling. Please take one minute to join me. You can use this form to both learn more and email key legislative leaders with the click of a button: https://stand.org/indiana/21st-century-act-now/
Stand for Children Indiana is a unique catalyst for education equity and racial justice, to create a brighter future. If you’re able, consider a $5 donation today. Your gift empowers parents and community members to use their voices to demand access to a high-quality public education for all.
RESOURCES & News
- Information from Learn More Indiana
- Indiana 21st Century Scholars Report 2021 – Program Impact
- Gov. Eric Holcomb proposes nearly $1.2 billion increase for Indiana schools
- As Indiana’s college-going rate dips, can an underused aid program do more?
- Briggs: Indiana is a college degree desert and the economy is wilting