It’s election time, again, everyone!
As you know, Stand for Children is committed to ensuring that every child in Tennessee has access to, and is prepared for, a college education. The policies that are passed in Nashville impact children from Memphis to Johnson City and everywhere in between. That’s why we believe in electing strong leaders to the state legislature who will be champions for strong public schools.
We looked across the state and found seven candidates who we believe deserve your vote in the November 4th election.
- RICHARD BRIGGS (R) – STATE SENATE DISTRICT 7
- G.A. HARDAWAY (D) – STATE HOUSE DISTRICT 93
- LEE HARRIS (D) – STATE SENATE DISTRICT 29
- PATSY HAZELWOOD (R) – STATE HOUSE DISTRICT 27
- SARA KYLE (D) – STATE SENATE DISTRICT 30
- RON TRAVIS (R) – STATE HOUSE DISTRICT 31
- JEFF YARBRO (D) – STATE SENATE DISTRICT 21
If you live in one of these districts, I urge you to vote for these candidates who share our belief in great education for all children. If not, take a minute to research the education platform of the candidates in your district and ask this simple question – will they be a champion for your child and the children in your community?
See you at the voting booth,
P.S. Early voting started yesterday – why wait until November 4th to vote when you can go anytime between now and October 30th. Find your early voting location here.
**Paid for by the Stand PAC of Tennessee**