The past few years have exposed a gap between the haves and the have-nots when it comes to issues like quality education, economic opportunity, and equity.
State and local elections have a profound impact on these issues and so much more. That’s why voting is one of the most important ways to elevate your voice on the issues which matter most.
It’s because of that impact that Stand for Children IL PAC is pleased to support a group of education champions for the General Assembly. The candidates we support in the June 28th Primary Election reflect the rich fabric of the Prairie State and stand up for the children of Illinois.
Today, we are pleased to announce the first round of Stand for Children IL PAC’s endorsements for the 2022 Primary Election:
- Rep. Lindsey LaPointe (D) 19th District
- Rep. Michael J. Zalewski (D) 21st District
- Rep. Justin Slaughter (D) 27th District
- Chelsea Laliberte Barnes (D) 51st District
- Laura Faver Dias (D) 62nd District
- Gregg Johnson (D) 72nd District
- Rep. Kathleen Willis (D) 77th District
- Rep. Tony McCombie (R) 89th District
- Sharon Chung (D) 91st District
- Rep. Natalie Manley (D) 98th District
- Rep. Patrick Windhorst (R) 117th District
If you live in a district with an endorsed candidate, we’ll be in touch soon with more info about why we support their election. (We only endorse in contested races.) If you don’t, no need to worry; we will reach out soon as Election Day nears with more updates. In the meantime, sign this pledge to show you understand that elections matter.