If your experience has been anything like mine, every time you turn on the TV or go to the mailbox, you can’t avoid campaign ads or mailers. It’s definitely campaign season in Illinois.
Campaign season means something to us here at Stand, too, as we look for candidates to champion issues related to education equity and racial justice. These elections can have such a huge impact on those issues and so many others.
Today, Stand for Children IL PAC is pleased to announce our support for a group of diverse and committed education champions for the General Assembly. In Springfield, they will stand up for Illinois children and families.
For the 2022 General Election, Stand for Children IL PAC endorses the following candidates for the General Assembly.
For the Illinois House:
- Rep. Jennifer Gong-Gershowitz (D)17th District
- Rep. Robyn Gabel (D) 18th District
- Rep. Lindsey LaPointe (D) 19th District
- Rep. Janet Yang Rohr (D) 41st District
- Diane Blair-Sherlock (D) 46th District
- Rep. Barbara Hernandez (D) 50th District
- Rep. Mark Walker (D) 53rd District
- Rep. Michelle Mussman (D) 56th District
- Rep. Daniel Didech (D) 59th District
- Rep. Joyce Mason (D) 61st District
- Laura Faver Dias (D) 62nd District
- Rep. Suzanne Ness (D) 66th District
- Gregg Johnson (D) 72nd District
- Rep. Anne Stava-Murray (D) 81st District
- Rep. Keith Wheeler (R) 83rd District
- Sharon Chung (D) 91st District
- Rep. Amy Elik (R) 111th District
- Rep. Katie Stuart (D) 112th District
For the Illinois Senate:
- Sen. Laura Fine (D) 9th District
- Sen. Dan McConchie (R) 26th District
- Mary Edly-Allen (D) 31st District
- Sen. Doris Turner (D) 48th District
- Sen. Kris Tharp (D) 56th District
We’ll be in touch soon as Election Day nears with more updates. In the meantime, I hope you’ll make a plan to vote and urge your family and friends to do the same.
(Paid for by Stand for Children IL PAC)