Stand for Children Washington a member-driven organization, but we also rely on our staff, our Washington State Advisory Board, and our National Board of Directors for guidance and leadership.
Washington State Leadership
Our Washington State Advisory Board includes the following members:
- Kathi Binder, former President of a high technology manufacturing company
- Judy Bushnell, former Bellevue School Board member
- Judy Chase, artist and former Microsoft manager
- Tonya Dressel, parent and education activist
- Garrison Kurtz, management consultant and former director of Thrive by Five WA and the Foundation for Early Learning
- Judy Runstad, Of Counsel, Foster Pepper
- Jennifer Vranek, founding partner of Education First
- Cindi Williams, Prinicpal, HCM Strategists
- Libbie Armintrout, community volunteer
Click here to see the members of our National Board of Directors.
Click here to see the members of our Leadership Center Foundation's Board of Directors.