The role of our Washington State Advisory Board and our National Boards of Directors is to provide organizational guidance and leadership.
Washington State Leadership
Our Washington State Advisory Board includes the following members:
- Judy Chase, parent, education activist, member of Mercer Island Parent Edge and former Microsoft manager.
- Tonya Dressel, parent, education activist and former Microsoft marketing director.
- Garrison Kurtz, public policy and management consultant, former Washington State Preschool Director, and former program director at Thrive by Five Washington and the Foundation for Early Learning.
- Jennifer Vranek, founding partner of consulting firm Education First. Former Executive Director of the Partnership for Learning and former vice-chair of the National Women's Political Caucus of Washington.
- Cindi Williams, parent, Principal, HCM Strategists. Formerly worked for the US Leadership Team at the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, prior to that Cindi served as a Senior Advisor to the US Secretary of Education.
Click here to see the members of our National Board of Directors.
Click here to see the members of our Leadership Center Foundation's Board of Directors.