Texas Educator Network
Our Texas Educator Network (TEN) is a grassroots organization that provides public school educators a platform to use their unique and valuable perspective to inform and shape key decisions, both at the local and state levels, which affect educators and students.
Having a strong educator year-after-year puts all children, especially those from low-income families, on the trajectory toward a high school diploma preparing them for college and/or a career.
The goal of the Texas Educator Network is to make schools the best environment possible for high-quality teachers and principals so they may effectively serve their students and communities.
By using their influential voices in solutions-based way, alongside others who are willing to take a stand for change, our members are given the opportunity to:
- Ensure their voices are heard
- Engage with school board members to help shape education reform decisions
- Leverage experience as educators to impact policies and state legislation through meetings with decision-makers
- Continue learning through seminars and best-practice sharing among members
- Network with other key stake-holders in the community
Join other educators to advocate for great public schools for all children, regardless of their background. Contact Stacey Hodge for questions or to become a member: