Oregon Advisory Board
Our Oregon Advisory Board is comprised of business and community leaders who meet quarterly to build broader support for Stand for Children's mission.
- Sue Levin, Board Chair
- Jennifer Andres, Community Volunteer
Kirsten Brady, Community Volunteer
- Gun Denhart, Founder, Hanna Andersson Corporation
- Edith Dorsen, Managing Director, the Women's Venture Capital Fund
- Louis Fontenot, Development Manager, Trammel Crow Company
- Serilda Summers-McGee, HR Director, Oregon Department of Education
- David Pollock, Private Equity Investor
- Wendy Veliz, Government Affairs, Pacific Gas and Electric
- Joaquin Lippincott, Founder and CEO, Metal Toad
- Tom Hughes, Corporate Affairs Manager, adidas America
- Lani Hayward, Executive Vice President of Creative Strategies, Umpqua Bank
- Donald Oliver, Digital Innovation Director, Nike, Inc.