Oregon Advisory Board
Our Oregon Advisory Board is comprised of business and community leaders who meet quarterly to build broader support for Stand for Children's mission.
- Sue Levin, Board Chair
- Jennifer Andres, Community Volunteer
Kirsten Brady, Community Volunteer
- Gun Denhart, Founder, Hanna Andersson Corporation
- Louis Fontenot, LEED AP Vice President, Trammell Crow
- Serilda Summers-McGee, HR Director, Oregon Department of Education
- David Pollock, Private Equity Investor
- Wendy Veliz, Government Affairs, Portland General Electric (PGE)
- Joaquin Lippincott, Founder and CEO, Metal Toad
- Tom Hughes, Corporate Affairs Manager, adidas America
- Lani Hayward, Social Entrepreneur
- Donald Oliver, Digital Innovation Director, Nike, Inc.