Education Leadership Institute New Orleans
Congratulations to the Spring 2017 cohort of the Education Leadership Institute for your hard work and completion of the ELI curriculum.
“What you learn here is incredibly broad… I would say that this is truly one of the most well-rounded programs I have ever participated in.”
- Amberine Huda, 2017 ELI Graduate
We know that student-focused leaders and advocates will ensure that policies and procedures are put into place that will reflect the best interests of students in New Orleans.
The Education Leadership Institute (ELI) will give community and education leaders the tools they need to take their leadership and advocacy to the next level.
As a member of the ELI, you will learn about:
- Local school governance issues
- School finance
- Education advocacy and community engagement
- Contemporary policy issues in education
- School supports for success