With just a few weeks left until students head back to school – here are a few easy tips from our #TuesdayTutoringTips series to help set your student up for successful learning at home!
- Give your child a ‘Job’ - Make sure your child is consistently completing that job.
- Post the job - This helps your child turn the routine into a checklist to achieve and complete their job.
- Be Prepared - Preparation teaches children how to manage their time and helps set a good precedent for your child.
- Set a routine and reasonable bedtime - Helps set a routine, allows your child to be prepared mentally and physically for every day and remember to stick to that bedtime!
- Be a coach - Be a coach and not a manager, if your child gets off track – help coach them back into the routine and good habits.