With so many schools closed across the state, including all Marion County schools, we know a lot of families are juggling basic needs like food and job security while also considering the educational needs of their children who are home. We know these are stressful and uncertain times and hope these resources will help support you.
We will continue to share any additional resources we believe may be of help to you and your family as we navigate this situation.
Do you have advice for your fellow parents and families now home? Share them here. Remember, we're all in this together.
Click on the logos below for the latest updates on COVID-19 from the CDC, Indianapolis Mayor’s office, Indianapolis Public Schools and Indiana State Department of Health.
- Click on SpringFour’s logo for access to resources that provide food savings, employment and career services, financial counseling, and more.
- Click on the FASTalk logo if you’re interested in free multilingual texts to support at-home learning.
- Click on the 2-1-1 logo to learn more about the free and confidential service that helps Hoosiers find local resources or dial 2-1-1 to connect with a navigator.
On March 23, Governor Holcomb delivered a statewide address to order that Hoosiers remain in their homes except when they are at work or for permitted activities. Click here for frequently asked questions and their answers.
- Indiana SNAP announces new additions including children's benefits
- Indiana unemployment resources
- State health insurance programs
- Food assistance availability map
COVID-19 testing and protection
- Masks for the people
- New free COVID-19 testing sites in Indianapolis
- Kroger offers free drive-thru COVID-19 testing near IMS
- You can get a coronavirus test at these Indianapolis Walmarts