Stand for Children Leadership Center offers individual workshops designed to help provide families with the tools they need to support their child’s academic success and strengthen family involvement in schools.
These individual workshops reflect the Stand UP approach to using research based, interactive classes to empower and educate parents.
LIST OF STAND UP WORKSHOPS
- Your Child’s Academic Profile
- A Family’s Guide to Understanding Common Core
- Making Sure Your Child is College or Career Ready
- Supporting Your Child’s Academic Success
- Getting the Most Out of Parent-Teacher Conferences
- Creating Communities of Action
- Navigating High School Options
- Introduction to Leadership
Participating schools in the program are limited based on available resources and timing of the academic year, so reach out to us as soon possible to begin planning today.