Our local Chapters are citizen groups led by parents, educators, and other community members concerned about children’s education and other issues. Supported by our formalized leadership training and ongoing mentoring, members, who pay an amount significant to them to join and work together to identify issues they want to address to improve children’s lives. They hold decision-makers accountable for funding programs and supporting policies that give children a fair chance in life, and they educate and mobilize voters to support schools and other children’s programs.
Learn more about our local Chapters by using the links on the left side of this page.
- Alhambra - Luis Avila at email@example.com or 480.371.9234
- Phoenix Union – Liliana Hutcheson at firstname.lastname@example.org or 602.284.4198
- Phoenix Union feeder schools – Julieta Cruz at email@example.com or 602.628.2912
- Charter Schools – Ann-Marie Esau at firstname.lastname@example.org or 480.326.7573
- Education All Stars – Ann-Marie Esau at email@example.com or 480.326.7573
Do you live in one of these areas and want to get involved? Are you curious about the work we do? We’d love to hear from you!
Don’t see your school here? Let us know if you would like to start a chapter of your own! Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.